Met with the bar manager in the city who has another business doing sound engineering stuff at the events/festivals. Due to Covid-19, a stable job is the bar manager. While doing sound engineer, he prefers to have chaos and solve during the show – don’t like to monitor pre-made stuff. We bounced ideas about what happened with the music industry and other areas during this Covid-19.
– Didi ride – August 2020
Your mind is a powerful thing.Gautama Buddha
Met with the kiwi who have kids back in NZ and they look after by his parent. His partner bought him a new Taylormade driver SIMS. We talked about golf skills and mental in general. Speaking about the psychological, his partner mentioned that her boss was worth millions in trade, and he has a routine of doing meditation regularly to clear his mind before making a big decision. Mine is a powerful thing he said.
– Uber ride – August 2020
Be sure to check out our other related posts if you enjoyed this one:
- Greening Cities: Vertical Farming’s Sustainable Solution
- Unlocking Savings: Your Ultimate Amazon Prime Day Guide
- Discover 2023’s Top Adventure & Eco Destinations!
- Green Romance: Sustainable Love & Eco-Friendly Dates
- Mastering Lifelong Habits: Your Path to Health
- Upgrade Your Style: Essential Fashion Tips for Men
- Sparkling Strategies for Long-Term Relationship Bliss
- Dress to Impress: Your Ultimate Guide to Body Type Fashion!
- Cheers to Flavors: Perfectly Pairing Wine & Beverages!
- Work-Life Bliss: Your Guide to Achieving a Healthy Balance
Sign up for updates on this blog and our latest lifestyle posts if you enjoyed reading this one.
- Featured image by pvproductions on Freepik.