The FIFA World Cup 2022 finally started and it’s already a football festival for one month. One of the most touching moments was when we noticed in the opening ceremony one of the BTS crew members (Jung Kook) singing the song, Dreamers featuring Fahad Al Kubaisi.
The song, “Dreamers” by Jung Kook, Fahad Al Kubaisi, and Khalid Abdalla, is a song made for the fans of the 2022 FIFA World Cup. It talks about how they are dreaming of one day becoming part of the first World Cup in their country. In the song, Khalid and Fahad mention Qatar as a country where dreams come true.
They also mention UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Bahrain as three countries that have been part of it and will also have their own World Cup in 2022. The song came to be in collaboration with Khalid Abdalla (a Qatari) and Fahad Al Kubaisi (a Saudi). It was released on July 15th on YouTube while the FIFA World Cup was being held in Qatar.
The lyrics are inspiring.
Here are some:
Look who we are, we are the dreamers.
We make it happen, ’cause we believe it
Look who we are, we are the dreamers
We make it happen ’cause we can see it.
Listen to Dreamers:
Be sure to check out our other related posts if you enjoyed this one:
- Unlocking Success: Data-Driven Targeted Advertising
- The AI Revolution: Transforming Marketing & Advertising
- Introducing Our New and Improved Dewalist Marketplace Design
- Ad Ethics: Balancing Persuasion with Responsibility
- Email Showdown: Mandrill vs Mailchimp Features
- The Future of Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) Advertising
- Revolutionising Marketing with Virtual & Augmented Reality
- Small Business Local SEO: Unleash the Power to Boost Growth
- Emotional Marketing: Forge Stronger Customer Connections
- Exploring Affiliate Marketing: Pros and Cons
Sign up for updates on this blog and our latest marketing posts if you enjoyed reading this one.